Want to know how to begin signing up with Ohm Energy?
I have the perfect answer for you!
I have been with Ohm for more than 6 months now, and recently extended another 6 months with them.
Without further ado, let me walk you through the registration process.
Here is how you can get started with the process:
- First, head over to Ohm’s price plan page
- Input your household type, average monthly electricity usage and supply start date
- Then click on “calculate” button on whichever plan you are interested in. (I went with Fixed Ohm since I’m the conservative type)
- Choose the period of supply term (I chose 6 months to test out their service first)
- Then click on “Start Ohm Now” blue button on the right.
- Check the “I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understood the above advisory before signing up with a retailer.”
- Then click continue.
- If you’re the account holder (name of the individual registered with SP Group [formerly known as Singapore Powers (SP)] as shown in every month’s bill), select “I am the SP/MSSL Account Holder.”. Otherwise, select ”
I am not the SP/MSSL Account Holder.”
- Then fill in your personal details, address and other details. – Remember to upload the front page of your SP bill for verification.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” on the bottom right.
- Click “Next”
- Lastly confirm your details. It should be self-explanatory. (I can’t go over this step with you in detail because I am already registered with Ohm) – If you need help, just call up Ohm’s hotline and they’ll walk you through the process. Their support is phenomenal! Also if you’ve the chance to use a referral code, here’s one you can use to enjoy a $20 off.
Once you submitted your registration application and you should receive a welcome email from Ohm within 30 minutes with the necessary attachment, your account credentials, personalized referral code and breakdown of your plan’s details.
You’re now registered with Ohm Energy. It’s really that easy.